Living in a Zeta Tau Alpha sorority house can be a highlight of your college years. The cost for room and board is typically lower than living in a residence hall, and the benefits provide a unique experience for personal and social growth.
The unique residential environment of ZTA housing provides:
- a positive, developmental living opportunity
- a safe, secure and healthy environment
- adult supervision—house director, cooks, kitchen and cleaning staff
- well-balanced and accommodating meals, even for members with late classes or jobs
- a smoke and alcohol-free facility
- quiet study areas
- internet access including wireless
- laundry facilities, storage space, large living space
- a close-knit neighborhood in Greek community, usually within walking distance to campus
- family-like support for the challenges of college life
- a home away from home
- the opportunity to live with your best friends!